Get THREE free ski days at Taos Ski Valley (New Mexico) with the Arapahoe Basin 2017-18 season pass!
A-Basin and Taos have teamed up to give pass holders exchange days on their full-season passes.
As the owner of an A-Basin Adult Season Pass, you get three days to explore Taos during the
2017-18 season! Arapahoe Basin Ski Area and Taos Ski Valley are two ski areas
recognized for their authentic atmosphere and challenging terrain. Your 2017-18 A-Basin season pass lets you enjoy some of New Mexico's finest
skiing and riding.
The following Arapahoe Basin passes include three days at Taos*:
* Exchange days valid for the 2017-18 season only. Your season pass must be paid in full
and brought with you to the ski area you are visiting in order to qualify for the exchange days.
- 2017-18 A-Basin Adult full-season pass
- 2017-18 A-Basin Youth full-season pass
- 2017-18 A-Basin Child full-season pass
- *NEW* 2017-18 A-Basin Senior season pass
- A-Basin Adult Double Down two-season pass (guaranteed for 2017-18 season only)
- A-Basin Youth Double Down two-season pass (guaranteed for 2017-18 season only)
- A-Basin Child Double Down two-season pass (guaranteed for 2017-18 season only)
- 2017-18 Adult military and military dependent season passes (includes child
Exchange privileges & blackouts
A-Basin pass holders can use their days at Taos from opening day to closing day (2017-18 season) except on the following blackout dates:
Taos pass holders can use their days at A-Basin ANY DAY of the 2017-18 season with NO blackouts. Taos pass holders MUST bring their season pass with them to A-Basin to qualify
for the exchange days.
- December 27, 2017 - December 31, 2017
Terms and conditions subject to change. Exchange days are good for the pass holder only; pass holder must be present at the ticket window along with their valid A-Basin or Taos season pass to receive the free lift ticket.
Season pass must be paid in full prior to receiving the exchange days.
Days must be used during the 2017-18 season and cannot be carried over to another
season or transferred to another person. The Taos benefit only applies to the passes
listed above and not to the Midweek Pass or the Child 5 and Under pass.
For more information, please email or call Guest Services at 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246).